Scarfy Scarfy

This is like, the best i've seen for a long period of time. I just love this.
I love everything about this film.

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

I saw this when it was released, but I didn't leave a review then.
An awesome parody of Five Nights At Freddies, definently the best i've seen.
The art style is really cool, even though it's quite simple, and the animation is great. I can't believe you guys did this film in just 48 hours, that's just incredible!

5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

I really like the animation and the art style is very unique, in a good way.
Although, if it wasn't for the lyrics in the authour comment/description box thingy I would've never understood what was said.
Great film overall, though, it keept me entertained.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

I have played Super Meat Boy ALOT, and I love it.
This prototype is really cool, and I really enjoyed playing it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I love it. I played this like last year and i really enjoyed it. I found it yesterday and decided to play it once more today. I love the art style and animation. Simple but fun game. 5/5!

Donkey Punk Donkey Punk

Kind of a rip off game, but i guess it's supposed to be that way. It's overall a pretty decent game, but i think it goes a bit slow playing it though. Good job i guess.

bschnur responds:

It's pretty minimal, but I did try to make that which is there enjoyable. "Good I guess" is a nice way of saying it.

I'm happy to get a "pretty decent" on a 48-hr game. Glad you somewhat liked it :)

Hip Replacements BY DJ Mathmat Hip Replacements BY DJ Mathmat

I really don't like it when people PM me about music, art, or in general anything to support their own stuff. Especially when it's something like this. Trust me, you are okay at this, but it's not anything i could ever listen to without getting a headache. (I hate most computer-made music, if it's not decent and professionally made. Even if it is decent and professional, i might not enjoy it.) In my own opinion, this gave me a headache, and i fucking hate it. But i think you could get quite a few people listening to your music, as long as you don't PM them to check out your own music. If you do that, you will get views, probably, but you will not get any followers/subscribers. Cheers.

Math368 responds:

I appreciate you taking the time out your day for listening anyway and giving me a long comment, thank you.

Kill Everyone Now Kill Everyone Now

Damn, definently my fav song by you, Scoops. It has so many different styles, the lyrics was really good to, all these different music styles REALLY worked together. So there i say: Great fuckin job, dude. Love listening to this shit.

Dynamo Blast Dynamo Blast

One of the few things i add to my favs :3
One thing though, this isn't Jazz.

New OC New OC

Looks great! I really like the design of her. Your art is amazing.

Link n Medli Link n Medli

Looking awesome. Really like the shading, looks really good. Also, you used the colours perfectly. I like the lineart too. The lines look straight and perfect, size, you get it. Great job!

Tyler responds:

well thanks, fella!

ShyGirl ShyGirl

I don't know anyone that colours their art as good as you. Love it.