All 31 art Reviews

New OC New OC

Looks great! I really like the design of her. Your art is amazing.

Link n Medli Link n Medli

Looking awesome. Really like the shading, looks really good. Also, you used the colours perfectly. I like the lineart too. The lines look straight and perfect, size, you get it. Great job!

Tyler responds:

well thanks, fella!

ShyGirl ShyGirl

I don't know anyone that colours their art as good as you. Love it.

Over Yonder Over Yonder

This one was really epic. Even though i've never watched the show, this is still awesome. I love your art, your definently the best artist on Newgrounds. I'd love to see more awesome drawings and animations by you. Keep it up!

The Adventures of EMOLAD The Adventures of EMOLAD

You've made a huge success with the colour, man!
Also, i love mostly everything in this picture, how the depressed guy has a gun to his face, ready to commit suicide, and everyone else is happy, it's just funny, and somewhat sad.
Anyways, awesome work! I'd love to see more art by you.

Melindi ^_~ Melindi ^_~

Awesome picture, the only thing that isn't a 5/5 is the hands, and one of her legs, i draw myself, i know both hands and legs are hard (more accuratly, retarded) drawing, so i'll have to give this a 4/5. Great work.

SileNt-Sam responds:

yeah hands and legs are my hell >.< thanks man :)

topless blonde :3 topless blonde :3

Pretty good, i like how you drew the face, arms, hands, legs, and hair, (along w/ face i mean, eyes, the face itself, nose, you get it). But everything else isn't good, if you would just have drewn her head, and showing abit of her shoudlers, i would give this, probably about 5 stars, you're good, and id like to see your improving, i'm not saying it's bad, but i honestly think you can draw the upper body better. Keep improving, cheers.

SileNt-Sam responds:

thank you very much ! :)

Exotic Shorthair Exotic Shorthair

Awesome drawing, awesome coloring, awesome everything. 5/5!

... Joggin ... Joggin

Looks great, i love how you shaded the brown hair with a greenish kind of colour. I like how all the hair is moving, and how you drew his hands is simply cool. Good work, i bet "Sex Hair" 2 will be great.

WooleyWorld responds:

Hey. I'm glad you like the shading... it's actually a complete mistake that occurred upon exporting.. and now that I see it, I like it and want to put it in my animations.
I always did love drawing hands.

Ed Edd n Eddy's MisEdventure Ed Edd n Eddy's MisEdventure

This is awesome, i've never watched the show, but i guess this picture is accurate from through what i've heard of it.
Love your colors and how you shade.
I had to reccommend this for the art portal, it's too damn awesome.