Meat Boy Meat Boy

I have played Super Meat Boy ALOT, and I love it.
This prototype is really cool, and I really enjoyed playing it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I love it. I played this like last year and i really enjoyed it. I found it yesterday and decided to play it once more today. I love the art style and animation. Simple but fun game. 5/5!

Donkey Punk Donkey Punk

Kind of a rip off game, but i guess it's supposed to be that way. It's overall a pretty decent game, but i think it goes a bit slow playing it though. Good job i guess.

bschnur responds:

It's pretty minimal, but I did try to make that which is there enjoyable. "Good I guess" is a nice way of saying it.

I'm happy to get a "pretty decent" on a 48-hr game. Glad you somewhat liked it :)

Dummy Bird Dummy Bird

Overall a great game, the backrounds aren't the best, same with the pipes you jump between, i didn't really like Flappy Bird, but since it got deleted, lots of people will probably enjoy this.
Cheers man.

Goin Up Goin Up

Great game, the art+animation is fantastic, the game reminds me abit of Doodle Jump, too.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

For being a Newgrounds game, this game is actually pretty good. Too bad i suck at shooting and driving in video games. :S

Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

SO HARD, NEEDS YOUTUBE WALKTHROUGH!

Cab In The Woods Cab In The Woods

Oh, i get it. "Cab in the woods"
Good one!

Sarira Sarira

Kinda nice, reminds me of Super Mario Bros. 2, which was a bad game, but this is good, really good actually.

Drink the Milk Drink the Milk

After nearly 2 years, this game still is my favorite one OF ALL TIME!