Hip Replacements BY DJ Mathmat Hip Replacements BY DJ Mathmat

I really don't like it when people PM me about music, art, or in general anything to support their own stuff. Especially when it's something like this. Trust me, you are okay at this, but it's not anything i could ever listen to without getting a headache. (I hate most computer-made music, if it's not decent and professionally made. Even if it is decent and professional, i might not enjoy it.) In my own opinion, this gave me a headache, and i fucking hate it. But i think you could get quite a few people listening to your music, as long as you don't PM them to check out your own music. If you do that, you will get views, probably, but you will not get any followers/subscribers. Cheers.

Math368 responds:

I appreciate you taking the time out your day for listening anyway and giving me a long comment, thank you.

Kill Everyone Now Kill Everyone Now

Damn, definently my fav song by you, Scoops. It has so many different styles, the lyrics was really good to, all these different music styles REALLY worked together. So there i say: Great fuckin job, dude. Love listening to this shit.

Dynamo Blast Dynamo Blast

One of the few things i add to my favs :3
One thing though, this isn't Jazz.

Voyager Voyager

This is really good, Speedo. I'm looking forward for more awesome music. I'll give you 5 stars cuz this was really epic.

scene kids hate ska (pom2) scene kids hate ska (pom2)

Great job, a catchy beat. Congrats, you got 4 stars.

Street Fighter 2: Chun Li 8-bi Street Fighter 2: Chun Li 8-bi

This one was just fine, make more 8-bit Street Fighter themes, it would be interesting to hear more of this kinda stuff.

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

A good beat, with some smooth lyrics that works in with the song, also the lyrics was kinda funny. Great work man.

videogames make me kill you videogames make me kill you

Kinda funny, i'll give it 4 stars, great work though Dan.

PEAR PEAR

real nice

JERK JERK

Awesome beat and all. 5/5 man.